Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create Astrato, a next-generation cloud BI tool that puts the customer first, and brings people and data closer together. Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We’re driven, we’re global, we’re growing and we need more amazing talent to keep up the pace!
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Team Leader* to join our ever-growing development teams.
You’ll be leading the team which is developing components for a cloud-native SaaS BI platform - mainly built in Angular & NestJS. Our teams build and maintain projects from inception to launch, including bug fixes, new features development and re-factoring.
You’ll be joining a team of creative, dynamic humans that work together to redefine what’s possible in the SaaS, data analytics industry, and continually push for excellence.
What we expect from you
- Lead the team responsible for development related to a dedicated area of Astrato
- Work closely with Product Manager to ensure business priorities are properly implemented by the team
- Make sure that the team are implementing best practices to provide high quality and stable solutions for customers
- Investigate and plan maintenance work like refactoring or rewriting existing parts of the product to reduce technical debt
- Ensure large datasets performance related issues are addressed
- Proactively raise and take part in the on-going discussions regarding code-source improvements and changes in the internal processes
- Support and adjust internal team processes and work to support execution of the company objectives
- Learn as you grow with Vizlib - actively enhancing your knowledge and expertise
What you’ve got to offer
- 6 years' experience in Software Development, with significant experience in enterprise products
- 1+ years’ experience in leading development teams
- Very good communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular, NestJS
- Experience in using state management is a plus
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- A proactive, problem-solving approach
- Knowledge of functional programming and OOP paradigm
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented and clean code
- Proficient knowledge of modern development tools such as: Babel, Webpack, and Git
- An outcome focused individual with strong team-player traits
- Good command of English language (written and verbal)
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- A very competitive salary
- Excellent private medical healthcare with comprehensive cover
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- A generous training grant
- A growing ‘library’ for inspiration
- A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some true experts
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day
- Lots of swag, snacks and treats
We're still shaping the company and the benefits we provide to you. If there's something missing that will allow you to do your work better or give you more peace of mind and will help others, then we want to hear it.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. At Vizlib we are committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we all respect and learn from each other. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we welcome applicants with different experience, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strive to create a culture that is open, engaging and supportive.