At Vizlib, we’re shooting for the stars. Over the past year, we’ve grown exponentially and added some of the world’s best-known brands to our client list of 1,100+ brands. We’re on a mission to make data analytics and data visualisation a ubiquitous tool for data-driven organisations through code-free and incredibly intuitive UI for Qlik Sense value-added products.
We’re driven, we’re global, we’re growing and we need more amazing talent to keep up the pace!
As an account executive, you'll be responsible for signing up new customers onto the Vizlib product suite.
Supported with effective teams from marketing, industry solutions and business development, you'll be qualifying new opportunities into the sales process. You won't be waiting for deals to fall in your lap, instead you'll be ambitious and proactive to find and engage with the right people across your territory to be successful. You'll be a self-starter who understands the value of excellent questions and a consultative sales methodology (Challenger, SPIN, MEDDIC etc).
You'll be open to learning and developing your sales skills to be successful in all sorts of sales scenario. You'll hold your own in navigating through the complete sales journey from negotiation with senior decision makers, legal wrangling on contracts and tech evaluation with developers.
You won't be afraid of asking the tough questions and being held accountable for deals and revenue.
A deal cycle may be complicated, you'll make it look easy,
- Outbound prospecting in addition to the inbound qualification
- On-the-ball engagement with your prospects as they work through a buying journey
- You'll own meetings remote and face to face to ensure buy-in and overcome objections from multiple stakeholders across a company
- Develop and maintain fresh sales messaging, presentations and demos
- Provide clear proposals to make it easy for customers to identify the value
- Orchestrate internal resources to progress each deal cycle
- Deal and contract negotiation on pricing, licensing and terms
- Create & manage account and engagement plans both internally and with your customers
- Through engagement with the customer success team run both up and cross-sell opportunities in the more strategic accounts
- Seamlessly manage the processes through the tools available (HubSpot, PipeDrive, Gong, G-Suite) and accurately report and forecast on your performance
- Consistently strive to hit and exceed KPIs and develop processes and best practices every day
The Ideal Candidate
- A curious mind always wanting to learn more
- Attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technology and practices
- Thrives in fast-paced and high-growth companies
- 3+ years owning a sales quota in a SaaS technology vendor
- Proven track record of success in previous roles
- Well-versed at selling software solutions at all levels
- Analytically minded having empathy with your customers in the BI ecosystem
- Ideal to have experience in the BI space, even better to know Qlik & Snowflake
- A Bachelor's degree is not compulsory, but we want you to be smart and aware
- A fun outlook where the team would want to hang out with you on business trips
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- A very competitive salary
- Excellent private medical healthcare with comprehensive cover
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- A generous training grant
- Top-of-the-range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard
- A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some true experts
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day
- Lots of swag, snacks and treats
We're still shaping the company and the benefits we provide to you. If there's something missing that will allow you to do your work better or give you more peace of mind and will help others, then we want to hear it.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. Vizlib is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.