Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together.
Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Front-end Developer (ideally Angular) to join our ever-growing development teams at our Poznań office.
You’ll be working on the development of advanced feature-rich data visualisation components - mainly built in Angular and AngularJS. Our teams build and maintain projects from inception to launch, including bug fixes, new features development and refactoring.
You’ll be joining a team of creative, dynamic humans that work together to redefine what’s possible in the SaaS, data analytics industry, and continually push for excellence.
- Build new components based on Product Management requirements and UX best-practice
- Add new features into existing components
- Enhance existing components through bug fixes
- Refactor existing source code to reduce technical debt
- Ensure large datasets performance-related issues are addressed
- Proactively raise and take part in the on-going discussions regarding code-source improvements
- Learn as you grow with Vizlib - actively enhancing your knowledge and expertise
The Right Person
- 3 years experience as a Front-End Developer
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in using state management is a plus
- Experience in data visualisation library like d3.js or similar is a plus
- Experience in Angular is a plus
- A proactive, problem-solving approach
- Knowledge of functional programming and OOP paradigm
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented and clean code
- Proficient knowledge of modern development tools such as: Babel, Webpack, and Git
- An outcome focused individual with strong team-player traits
- Good command of English language (written and verbal)
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Recognition awards (with monetary value and rewards)
- Generous training grant
- Private health care including dental treatment (comprehensive care package with Luxmed)
- MultiSport card
- Sports integration - inc. weekly squash fun
- Travel medical insurance
- Business trips and integration events
- Fresh fruits, snacks, coffee and cold beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books (and an ice-hockey table!)
- In-company English language classes and conversation
- No dress code
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. Vizlib is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.