Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together. Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We’re driven, we’re global, we’re growing and we need more amazing talent to keep up the pace!
Reporting to the Head of Channel & Strategic Partnerships, the Partner Account Manager (PAM)- The Americas, is responsible for managing and proactively prospecting new business opportunities from Vizlib Partners based in North, Central and South America. Focusing on scalable partner enablement and being accountable for exceeding quarterly and annual targets while maximising revenue opportunity across the Americas; this role will assume management responsibility for the Vizlib Partners across the region.
The candidate is ideally based in the US in the Eastern or Central Time Zone for optimal Partner engagement.
- Identify, generate, propose and close sales opportunities for Vizlib’s solutions over the phone/online and/or face-to-face selling if needed and participating in partner events or Webinars
- Keep up-to-date on knowledge of the Qlik Sense ecosystem
- Achieve training targets where appropriate to maintain a thorough understanding of Vizlib Library, Self-Service, Finance Report, Gantt, Collaboration in order to provide a high level of sales support
- Provide pricing, proposals and work with partners and their customers to close deals. Submit accurate monthly forecasts based on intelligent and realistic pipeline management along with any other reporting requirements, in conjunction with pipedrive.com and HubSpot CRM
- Meet and/or exceed individual product and services revenue quota effectively
- Help to onboard new partners in the region as required – leveraging partner marketing team assistance
- The ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overall regional quota
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role
- 3+ years experience in partner sales management; preferably with technical or software companies
- 3+ years experience in a B2B, SaaS, sales-facing role
- Fluent business Spanish is a must, Portuguese is a bonus
- Strong partner enablement focus
- Knowledge of the Qlik Platform is highly desirable
- HubSpot and Pipedrive knowledge desirable
The Right Person
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-relationship-building skills
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills required with strong business acumen
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong negotiations skills
- Must be comfortable speaking with high-level decision-makers
- Excellent time management, multitasking and organisational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done (technical sales experience a plus)
- Passion for improving business performance and for your ongoing professional development
- Tenacity/Intensity and results-driven
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals
- You aim high, embrace challenge and always do what’s right
- Committed, willing to learn and keen to grow
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- A very competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, Life and 401k plans
- Mental and physical health support with our Wellbeing Coach App
- A generous training grant of £1,000 per Vizlibber and A target minimum of 5 days training per year
- A growing ‘library’ for inspiration and regular business acumen motivational book clubs
- A fun and supportive environment working alongside some true experts
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day
- Travel opportunities to our offices
- Annual offsite
We're still shaping the company and the benefits we provide to you. If there's something missing that will allow you to do your work better or give you more peace of mind and will help others, then we want to hear it.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. At Vizlib we are committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we all respect and learn from each other. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we welcome applicants with different experience, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strive to create a culture that is open, engaging and supportive.