Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together. Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We’re driven, we’re global, we’re growing and we need more amazing talent to keep up the pace!
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Senior DevOps Engineer to join our ever-growing development teams.
Reporting into our head of Infrastructure, you’ll be working on advanced infrastructure solutions, focusing on our CI/CD as well as all automation-related tasks. We work with CircleCI, Kubernetes, Terraform and all other cutting-edge technologies.
Our teams build and maintain projects in both front end and back end, from inception to launch, with a wide variety of tools. You’ll play a key role in improving the Developer Experience for our engineering teams, making them more productive and enabling them to develop faster while delivering new features with confidence and high quality.
What we expect from you
• Research and implement new ways to improve developer workflows and practices
• Build and maintain and execute new and existing CI/CD infrastructure
• Be a part of design and implementation of Kubernetes based infrastructure
• Enhance existing components through bug fixes
• Refactor existing source code to reduce technical debt
• Ensure large datasets performance-related issues are addressed
• Work closely with development team on the best solutions for the application
• Proactively raise and take part in the on-going discussions regarding code-source improvements
• Learn as you grow with Vizlib - actively enhancing your knowledge and expertise
What you’ve got to offer
• 5 years' experience as a DevOps engineer
• Experience in Docker, K8S
• Experience using CI/CD solutions (CircleCI/Travis/GitlabCI/Jenkins)
• Good understanding of Terraform
• Great troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of Bash/Python scripting
• Knowledge of GoLang is a plus
• Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented and clean code
• Proficiency with Docker
• An outcome-focused individual with strong team-player traits
• Good command of English language (written and verbal)
• Security best practices in Cloud Lead
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Recognition awards (with monetary value and rewards)
- Generous training grant
- Private health care including dental treatment (comprehensive care package with Luxmed)
- MultiSport card
- Sports integration - inc. weekly squash fun
- Travel medical insurance
- Business trips and integration events
- Fresh fruits, snacks, coffee and cold beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books (and an ice-hockey table!)
- In-company English language classes and conversation
- No dress code
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. At Vizlib we are committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we all respect and learn from each other. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we welcome applicants with different experience, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strive to create a culture that is open, engaging and supportive.