Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together. Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We’re driven, we’re global, we’re growing and we need more amazing talent to keep up the pace!
We are looking for passionate and outcome-focused Junior Developers to join our ever-growing development teams.
You'll be working on the development of advanced feature-rich data analysis projects.
Join a team of creative, dynamic humans that work together to redefine what’s possible in the SaaS, data analytics industry, and continually push for excellence.
- Learn as you grow with Vizlib - actively enhancing your knowledge and expertise
- Build new features and components based on Product Management requirements and UX best-practice
- Add new features into existing components
- Ensure large datasets performance-related issues are addressed
- Enhance existing components through bug fixes
- Refactor existing source code to reduce technical debt
- Proactively raise and take part in the ongoing discussions regarding code-source improvements
What you've got to offer
- Passionate about development
- 1 year of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Knowledge of functional programming and OOP paradigm
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented and clean code
- Knowledge around subversioning like Git
- Fluent in the English language (written and verbal)
- Experience in using state management is a plus
- Experience in Angular is a plus
What we offer
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Recognition awards (with monetary value and rewards)
- Generous training grant - 1.000 GBP per year
- Private health financed 100% by Vizlib
- MultiSport card
- Sports integration - inc. weekly squash fun, chess club, ping-pong
- Integration events and initiatives
- Fresh fruits, snacks, coffee and cold beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of books
- Chill room with board games and PS5
- In-company English language classes and conversation
- Business trips
- No dress code
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. At Vizlib we are committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we all respect and learn from each other. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we welcome applicants with different experience, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strive to create a culture that is open, engaging and supportive.