Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together. Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We’re driven, we’re global, we’re growing and we need more amazing talent to keep up the pace!
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Front-end Team Leader to join our ever-growing development teams at our Poznań, Łódź or Lund offices.
You’ll be leading the team which is developing advanced feature-rich data visualization components - mainly built in Angular. Our teams build and maintain projects from inception to launch, including bug fixes, new features development and re-factoring.
You’ll be joining a team of creative, dynamic humans that work together to redefine what’s possible in the SaaS, data analytics industry, and continually push for excellence.
What we expect from you:
- Lead the team responsible for development related to one Vizlib Product
- Work closely with Product Manager to ensure business priorities are properly implemented by the team
- Make sure that the team are implementing best practices to provide high quality and stable solutions for customers
- Investigate and plan maintenance work like refactoring or rewriting existing parts of product to reduce technical debt
- Ensure large datasets performance related issues are addressed
- Proactively raise and take part in the on-going discussions regarding code-source improvements and changes in the internal processes
- Support and adjust internal team processes and work to support execution of the company objectives
- Learn as you grow with Vizlib - actively enhancing your knowledge and expertise
What you’ve got to offer:
- 6 years' experience in Software Development
- 1+ years’ experience in leading development teams
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in Angular is a big plus
- Experience in using state management is a plus
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in data visualisation library like d3.js or similar is a plus
- A proactive, problem-solving approach
- Knowledge of functional programming and OOP paradigm
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented and clean code
- Proficient knowledge of modern development tools such as: Babel, Webpack, and Git
- An outcome focused individual with strong team-player traits
- Good command of English language (written and verbal)
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Recognition awards (with monetary value and rewards)
- Generous training grant
- Private health care (comprehensive care package with Luxmed)
- MultiSport card
- Sports integration - inc. weekly squash fun
- Travel medical insurance
- Business trips and integration events
- Fresh fruits, snacks, coffee and cold beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books (and an ice-hockey table!)
- In-company English language classes and conversation
- No dress code
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. At Vizlib we are committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we all respect and learn from each other. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we welcome applicants with different experience, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strive to create a culture that is open, engaging and supportive.