Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together.
Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating new business opportunities, researching, prospecting, closing down all marketing qualified leads and finding new opportunities. This is a key role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and delivering the wow with our customer-centric approach. You will learn a lot from our senior sales managers but also have your own opportunities, prospects and clients to nurture and look after.
Supporting the sales team, the role requires the ability to work independently to meet goals. Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects is key to being successful in the role.
- Work with colleagues to identify, map and approach prospects
- Quickly develop an understanding of our perfect customer base, generate warm leads from outbound sales and convert them into qualified opportunities, where you will continue to nurture smaller account leads
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Effectively showcase Vizlib's set of products and best practices through email, phone, Skype, or Zoom
- Use your time wisely and efficiently to ensure you do the things that really matter and that bring you closer to success
- Work through a constant supply of MQL's
- Qualify, book and deliver compelling demos
- Kick off conversations with cold leads, naturally include cold calling to your routine where you can jump into a phone conversation with anyone - even C-level executives - if you think a more personal approach can make the difference
- Consistently achieve sales targets and KPI’s
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound reach calls/emails
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential prospect to meet their needs
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating and executing outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Attend product training and develop an understanding of our communication infrastructure
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
- Enter, track, and report on all activity in Pipedrive
- Be open to, and continuously improve through feedback
The Right Person
- 2 years of outbound prospecting experience
- 1 year experience of identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities within a SaaS business
- Ability and desire to deliver the wow to our clients, providing the solutions, to make the heroes
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Very organised, and happy to keep the CRM constantly updated
- Skilled at working proactively both independently using own initiative and as part of a team
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- A very competitive salary
- Excellent private medical healthcare with comprehensive cover
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- A generous training grant
- A growing ‘library’ for inspiration
- A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some true experts
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day
- Lots of swag, snacks and treats
We're still shaping the company and the benefits we provide to you. If there's something missing that will allow you to do your work better or give you more peace of mind and will help others, then we want to hear it.
Location: Our lovely office is in Mayfair, London.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. Vizlib is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.