Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together.
Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We are looking for an experienced, organised and energetic Senior Manual Test Engineer to join our ever-growing development teams at our Poznań or Łódź offices. You will actively participate in software product delivery and work closely with our experienced product managers, software engineers, delivering best-in-class value to our customers.
You’ll be joining a team of creative, dynamic humans that work together to redefine what’s possible in the SaaS, data analytics industry, and continually push for excellence.
What we expect from you
• Support the team with QA and testing best practices
• Spot the technical and business risks of implementation, as well the impact on users as soon as possible in a software development cycle
• Collaborate with software developers and product managers
• Create and executing test cases
• Report, investigate and prioritise issues/ bugs fixes, as well as documenting and analysing test results
• Support ongoing communication across technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Play a key part of a team responsible for quality assurance
• Set up test environments for newly developed features
• If you want to, you can also be involved in supporting our Automation team by writing new e2e test
What you’ve got to offer
• 4+ years experience as a Manual Tester
• Experience in using GIT
• Experience using Jira/Zephyr or similar
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• A proactive, problem-solving approach
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Good command of English language (written and verbal)
• Experience testing data visualisations is a plus
• ISTQB foundation certificate is a plus
• Experience in writing automation tests in Cypress is a plus
• Working in SaaS projects is a big plus
• Competitive salary
• Recognition awards (with monetary value and rewards)
• Generous training grant
• Private health care including dental treatment (comprehensive care package with Luxmed)
• MultiSport card
• Sports integration - inc. weekly squash fun
• Travel medical insurance
• Business trips and integration events
• Fresh fruits, snacks, coffee and cold beverages for everyone in the office
• Free library with a wide range of games and books (and an ice-hockey table!)
• In-company English language classes and conversation
• No dress code
Apply to join our inspirational and talented Vizlib family. Vizlib is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully or unwisely discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.