Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together.
Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We are looking for an experienced, organised Automation Test Engineer to join our ever-growing development teams at our Poznań or Łódź offices. You’ll actively participate in software product delivery and work closely with our experienced product managers, software engineers and designers, delivering best-in-class value to our customers.
You’ll be joining a team of creative, dynamic humans that work together to redefine what’s possible in the SaaS, data analytics industry, and continually push for excellence.
What we expect from you
• Write maintainable and efficient code that tests the web application using Cypress
• Write and maintain existing web application code
• Maintain test automation scripts
• Report test automation results
What you’ve got to offer
• 3+ years experience as an Automation Test Engineer
• Knowledge of Test Automation best practices
• Experience in writing test automation scripts
• Cypress practical experience
• Knowledge of GIT
• Experience in working closely with Developers and Product Owners
• Capacity to dive into and thoroughly understand the product
• A proactive, problem-solving approach
• Good command of English language (written and verbal)
• Experience in configuring CI tools for running automated tests is a plus
• ISTQB foundation certificate is a plus
• Working in SaaS projects is a big plus
• Competitive salary
• Recognition awards (with monetary value and rewards)
• Generous training grant
• Private health care including dental treatment (comprehensive care package with Luxmed)
• MultiSport card
• Sports integration - inc. weekly squash fun
• Travel medical insurance
• Business trips and integration events
• Fresh fruits, snacks, coffee and cold beverages for everyone in the office
• Free library with a wide range of games and books (and an ice-hockey table!)
• In-company English language classes and conversation
• No dress code
Apply to join our inspirational and talented Vizlib family. Vizlib is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully or unwisely discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.